£37k - 38k per year
0333 222 5978
20 days ago
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a thriving workshop in Northamptonshire.
Night Shifts: 4 on 4 off. £16.00 - £17 - £18 per hour depending on experience
18:00 – 06:00. 46 Hours per week. Overtime available at 1.5 hourly rate.
· Are you an experienced HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic looking to join one of the UK's leading workshops?
· Are you confident in your abilities to diagnose, repair and maintain HGV's to the highest standard?
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic has arisen for an extremely successful Commercial Fleet, based in Northamptonshire.
This is an opportunity for a technician to really make it their own position in helping to support the company in driving the business forward through supporting the workshop and the service team.
You will need to be fully experienced in the field as you will be working on complete repairs, as well as helping your team when needed.
+ Chance to get IRTEC Accreditation
+ 20.5 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Essential Skills & Qualifications for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
· NVQ Level 3/4 in Heavy Goods Maintenance and Repair or a proven history served as a commercial technician.
· A can-do attitude, organisational skills, confidence and commitment.
· Flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction.
· A genuine interest in ensuring you and your service team perform at the best of their ability.
· Full clean UK Driving Licence.
To apply, please call or send your CV quoting HGV Technician Northampton to Dudley at Dudley.Pine@autoskills-uk.com / 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details