£45k - 50k per year
0333 333 5978
13 days ago
Job Role: HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Leicester
Working Hours: Early / Late shift rotation - 06:00 - 15:00 Week One / 13:00 - 22:00 Monday - Friday
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £45,000 - £50,000
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic on an early / late shift rotation role at their depot in Leicester.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Hold full industry qualifications and have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Electrical systems, maintenance and repair
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 07552 367 840 for further information.