£17k - 22k per year
0333 222 5978
7 days ago
Customer Service Advisor – Automotive
Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking for a new challenge?
Due to continuing business success and growth of our client we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join our team.
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
- Produce customer invoices
- Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Please contact Ben @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 07741163614 / 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)