£25.5k - 27k per year
0333 222 5978
about 1 month ago
Commercial Panel Beater
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (Overtime paid at time and a third)
My client is looking for a Commercial Panel Beater to join their busy team in Deeside.
The position covers a mixture of insurance and retail work and it’s a friendly relaxed working environment, quality over quantity!!!
This is a friendly, team orientated workshop, focused on quality not quantity. We hold approvals for all the main insurance and accident management companies
Responsibilities and Duties:
Structural and panel repairs on a wide range of commercial vehicles including trucks, vans, horse boxes and motorhomes.
The Commercial Panel Beater role involves:
- Stripping down of various types of vehicles
- Carry out any repairs to ALL types of Commercial vehicles from small vans to maximum length trailers.
- Repairs to include the replacement of damaged panels and the making good of damaged panels.
Experience & Skills required for this Commercial Panel Beater role:
- Jig experience will be beneficial
- Cellette bench
- Josam chassis and cab
- Steering and axle geometry, chassis measurement and straightening a bonus.
To be considered for this Commercial Panel Beater vacancy please APPLY NOW or contact Sam at Autoskills UK on 0771 7130 053 or E Mail: email@example.com