£15 - 17 per hour + overtime
0333 333 5978
20 days ago
Position: Coach Builder
Salary: £15.00 - £17.00 per hour DOE
Location: Stoke On Trent
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Working Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 Monday - Friday - Optional overtime available
We are currently looking for a Body Man / Coach Builder / Panel Beater to join our clients dedicated Engineering team in their commitment in providing a high standard of service output for their customers.
Body Man / Coach Builder / Panel Beater Required Qualifications:
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2/3 in Body Repair, Panel Beating and Accident Repair would be ideal, however experience and the ability to complete all works to the highest standards is far more important.
- Car Driving licence
- Experience in MIG & TIG welding
- Aluminium welding and repair knowledge is a bonus
Body Man / Coach Builder / Panel Beater Main Duties:
- Routine Trailer body work inspections and repairs.
- Light Welding & Fabrication (MIG & TIG)
- Aluminium repairs
- Panel beating
- Fibre Glass / GRP repairs
To make an application for this role, either send a copy of your CV via this advert or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for further information, call Gary on 07552 367 840.