£30k per year
0333 222 5978
13 days ago
CARAVAN TECHNICIAN - ANDOVER
Brand New Site
Monday to Friday
***My client has remained fully operational and extremely busy during the pandemic providing job security to all employees***.
·Are you passionate individual wanting to work for a company with on going progression and training?
This role is for someone who is wanting to add to their current skill set and progress within a company
The job requires you to be a hands on caravan lover with a passion for motor homes or to come from a mechanical / engineering backgroud thats keen to learn. You will be obligated to work in ranges from servicing a caravan to general motor home repairs. You must be able to work within a dealership environment as part of an active and busy team, with good technical skills.
The role Involves:
- Habitation Inspection
- Gas Repairs and installation
- Electrical repairs and installation
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Fitting of accessories: Bike Racks, Awnings, TV aerials and Solar Panels
- Ensuring your work is of the highest quality
All training is provided if ypu have no previous experience as a motor home technician.
Skills and Qualifications of a Caravan Technician·
- Come from a mechanical, engineering or plumbing background
- Previous light Commercial / Vehicle Technician experience is desirable but not essential
- Flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction
- Have skills in many areas – general services, basic diagnostics etc
- Good attitude and a time-conscious individual
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
If you are not interested or would like to recommend/refer a friend or colleague who would be suitable for this role, I will give you £100 of Vouchers of your choice, if I place them.
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ellie Hargreaves
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mob: 07387 100 559