£27k - 30k per year
0333 333 5978
14 days ago
Job role: AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR (HGV's)
Salary: £27,000 + Bonus
Working Hours: 08:00 - 16:30 - Monday - Friday
Depot Location: Tipton, West Midlands
My client, a well establish commercial vehicle service and maintenance centre with locations across the East & West Midlands is actively seeking to employ an experienced Service Advisor to work at their depot located in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Responsibilities of a Service Advisor
- Writing orders for repair work
- Monitoring the repair process and keeping all customers informed.
- Up selling after sales services, parts & consumables
- Ensuring workshop is working to 100% productivity by scheduling customer orders
- Updating all databases (Parts & Workshop) to ensure correct invoicing
Skills and Qualifications of a Service Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills - particularly Excel
- Second to none Customer Service skills
- Enthusiasm and is hard working
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Previous Technical / Mechanical background would be a clear advantage
- Motor trade experience is essential
Please contact Gary @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 367 840
Please reference job number: GF364412
Auto Skills UK is recognized as the leading provider of temporary and permanent staffing solutions, from productive trades to senior management.
Our track record and in-depth understanding of the automotive world have earned us a unique position in the recruitment market place, which is both respected and highly regarded by senior management throughout the automotive industry.