£50k - 65k per year + Company Car, Excellent Benefits Package, Bonus/Shares
0333 222 5978
2 months ago
Area Bodyshop Manager
Basic salary of up to £50,000 with an OTE of £65,000 per annum
45 hours Monday to Friday
Great change to working for a growing accident repair centre group.
Reporting to the senior management team, you will be responsible for overseeing the performance and profitable growth of three of our client's accident repair centres. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to all members of staff at the three sites, including their respective Bodyshop Managers who will report directly to you.
- Maximise staff retention to ensure optimum output of work.
- Focus and strive for best practice ensuring the sites meet necessary security, working compliance, and Health & Safety standards
- Monitor processes and liaise with our client's senior management team to discuss and implement any necessary changes to this.
- Maintain a highly professional level of customer service with minimal customer complaints.
Ideally we would want someone with strong prior experience at a multi-site management level within the vehicle accident repair industry however we are willing to consider someone who has a successful track record managing a medium-to-large single site operation who is looking to take their career to the next stage. Overall, we look for someone with sound knowledge in vehicle accident repair, have a professional attitude and appearance, be well organised and committed to excellence, have an exceptional attention to detail and be customer focussed. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work we offer:
- Starting basic salary up to £50,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme giving you an on-target-earnings of £60-65,000 per annum.
- Access to a company car or a car allowance scheme with business fuel allowance.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Full in-house training provided.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a rapidly growing local business that is becoming one the UK's largest independent vehicle accident repair groups.
He/she will be required to work an average 45 hour week Monday to Friday however you will need to be flexible with these hours subject to business demand
To apply, please call or send your CV quoting to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614