£24k - 26k per year
0333 222 5978
7 months ago
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + Overtime Every Day
Monday - Friday -Day Shift
My client, one of the UK's leading Commercial Vehicle Bodybuilders is looking for and experienced Commercial Vehicle Auto Electrician for a full time position with overtime if the candidate would like,
The role is to work within the workshop dealing with all electrical work of commercial vehicles in a timely manner and within ministry standards, it's a busy workshop so plenty of opportunity and this company actively encourages ongoing training and is constantly improving working environments and has a state of the art and new workshop.
Auto Electrician Role involves:
- ·Responsible for the electrical fitting/testing/fault finding on new recovery vehicles
- ·Making up wiring loom junction boxes and ancillary equipment
- ·Fault finding on used vehicles.
- ·Have a background within automotive/commercial vehicle, construction plant, truck body work or fork lift trucks
- ·Installing, repairing, wiring, and maintaining of all electrical components found in different vehicles.
- ·Check what is necessary to bring vehicles up to their best working condition.
- ·You have to be technically knowledgeable in the use of equipment and machinery to do the job.
- ·Familiar with how wires work and how they have to be placed in a vehicle.
- ·Need to know the type of wiring techniques to utilize for the various components they work with.
- ·Electrical repair and diagnostics on cars, LCV and HGV vehicles
- ·Assistance with hydraulics/ mechanical fitting
As an Auto Electrician must be good at testing equipment and the computers they use in mapping out electrical pathways and locating electronic problems or malfunctions in the system.
To apply, please send your CV quoting Auto Electrician to Dudley Pine
Or call Mob: 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.