£20k per year
0333 222 5978
12 months ago
Aftersales Advisor (Automotive)
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Aftersales Advisor to join their customer focused service and aftersales team in a main brand automotive site.
You will be covering both Service and Parts Departments therefore previous experience would be an advantage.
The Aftersales Advisor role includes:
• Meeting & greeting customers
• Booking in vehicles
• Workshop Loading
• Liaising with the workshop team and the customers
• Providing quotations
• Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
• Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
• Dealing with service enquiries by telephone, email, face to face
• Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
Aftersales Advisor Essential Skills:
·An amazing attitude and great work ethic!
·Large Independent Garage or Dealership experience
·A full Driving Licence
Candidates must be extremely customer focused and able to communicate clearly and effectively maintaining a strong rapport with our client's new and existing customers.
Current or previous experience within Service, Parts and/or Aftersales is preffered but not essential.
To apply for this Aftersales Advisor role please call or send your CV to James Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mobile – 07387103209