£20k per year
0333 222 5978
6 months ago
Aftersales Advisor (Automotive)
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Aftersales Advisor to join their customer focused service and aftersales team in a main brand automotive site.
You will be covering both Service and Parts Departments therefore previous experience would be an advantage.
The Aftersales Advisor role includes:
• Meeting & greeting customers
• Booking in vehicles
• Workshop Loading
• Liaising with the workshop team and the customers
• Providing quotations
• Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
• Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
• Dealing with service enquiries by telephone, email, face to face
• Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
Aftersales Advisor Essential Skills:
·An amazing attitude and great work ethic!
·Large Independent Garage or Dealership experience
·A full Driving Licence
Candidates must be extremely customer focused and able to communicate clearly and effectively maintaining a strong rapport with our client's new and existing customers.
Current or previous experience within Service, Parts and/or Aftersales is preffered but not essential.
To apply for this Aftersales Advisor role please call or send your CV to James Smith firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mobile – 07387103209