£30k - 45k per year
21 days ago
Basic Salary - £30,000 - £45,000.OTE
Location - Fareham
Opportunity for a process driven and proactive Aftersales Manager to join and manage their team, motivating the service department and ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements with their best interest as your priority.
Responsibilities of a Aftersales Manager
- Be a strong performer who can balance managing a team whilst hitting your own daily target.
- Coordinating an organised and cost-effective process for aftersales and servicing of vehicles.
- Ensure all details are communicated through to the workshop in an efficient manner.
- Work to maximise performance and overcome challenges
- Grow retail service and improving efficiency within the vehicle repair workshop.
Skills and Qualifications of an Aftersales Manager
- Must have previous experience as an Aftersales Manager
- Strong leadership and evidence of outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team in a target driven environment
Please contact Kirk Kilgallon @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly)