£45k per year
4 months ago
The role of the Workshop Manger:
- Responsible for all staff employed within the workshop
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the workshop
- Overseeing the maintenance and repair of a wide range of vehicles and equipment
- Maintain an overview of the workshop productivity
- Continuous improvement of technician efficiencies & maintain high productivity
- Manage Service/Lane Planner and WIP
- To use the In-House System to record and manage daily activities of the workshop and all workshop staff
- Liase with customers
- Managing Stock & Ordering Parts
- Ensure jobs are completed on schedule with work records compiled accurately.
- Provide accurate work estimates for repairs and refurbishments on both in-house and customer vehicles or equipment
The successful Workshop Manager will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Level 3 Qualified HGV Technician
- Class 1
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of vehicles;
- Experience of managing a commercial workshop, preferably undertaking heavy vehicle repairs
- It is essential that you have had experience in supervising all technical and support staff within a workshop
- Undertaken manufacturers training courses and maintained knowledge of work methods and technical data
- A friendly, confident and professional manner with excellent communication skills.
- 5 years of work history with references and clean DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for my Workshop Manager role, please APPLY TODAY or contact Sam at Autoskills on 07717 130 053.
Please Quote 20592