salary neg/relocation/great benefits
0333 222 5978
9 months ago
BASED IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
MAIN DEALER EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL
Straight Day Shift 42.5 hours a week - hours dependant on travel
£35000.00 - £40000.00 salary negotiable on candidate (will go up for an exceptional candidate)
Relocation package offered
My client, a commercial dealership, is looking for an experienced Workshop Supervisor to join their busy depot.
ROLE OF THE WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
•To have and maintain excellent knowledge of Transport, Mechanics and Electrics.
•To work within and implement a policy of “preventative maintenance”.
•To be able to install any equipment to O.E.M. standards.
•To manage the day to day operations of the workshop facility and staff.
•To ensure that all service and inspection documentation is correctly completed.
•Assessment of the workload requirements, job assignment to meet those requirements.
•To monitor job sheets and quantification of time.
•To ensure workshop equipment is maintained in line with legislation and company procedures.
•To maintain inventory records for workshop equipment.
•To ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to.
• To oversee the procurement of parts.
•To assist in the ongoing training of mechanics and apprentices.
ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE OF WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR
• Excellent knowledge of transport, mechanics & electric
• Full Driving Licence (preferably including full HGV entitlements).
• Appropriate technical qualifications.
• Excellent understanding of vehicle maintenance requirements and procedures.
• Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Planning and time management.
• Extensive experience as a mechanic in a vehicle environment.
• Some experience of managing a team.
• Main Dealer experience is essential
• Understanding of vehicle maintenance
This Workshop Supervisor role is off the tools.
To be considered for the position of Workshop Supervisor APPLY TODAY or contact Danica at Autoskills on 0333 222 5978 or 07388 995 018 or firstname.lastname@example.org