£28k - 45k per year
0333 222 5978
4 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller for our body shop to facilitate and oversee the day-to-day delivery of excellent customer service and site profitability by motivating, supporting and managing their team to deliver a quality repair – on time, every time.
The successful candidate will deliver exceptional market-leading customer service by actively managing the delivery of a first-class customer service journey. This will be achieved by proactive control of the customer experience, from initial booking in to the final return of the vehicle.
Other duties of the post include:
- To deliver financial results in line with agreed budgeted requirements
- To manage site resources and costs to optimise capability and profitability
- To actively and effectively manage work provider and supplier relationships
- To manage compliance to all company processes as well as current Health & Safety, PAS125 and manufacturer standards.
- To deliver structured individual performance management processes
- We are looking for somebody with a full driving licence, a professional appearance, excellent communication skills and the ability to show a calm, confident approach.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Delivery of proactive performance management
- Staff recruitment and current HR policies
Ideally, we are looking for somebody with an in-depth knowledge of current management systems and tools as well as the ability to interpret printed estimating package information; however, this is not an essential requirement.
Please contact Ben @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07741163614 (mobile friendly)