Salary dependent upon experience
8 months ago
Salary: Basic £32 - £40k + Bonuses = OTE of £40k - £48k
Hours: Mon - Fri 08:00 to 17:15 and 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 to 17:15
The successful candidate for our Workshop Controller position will be responsible for the day to day running of the workshop, ensuring the service and repair technicians achieve their daily targets. Assisting the service manager in ensuring the department provides the best possible service to the customers and achieves agreed profits and retention levels.
Responsibilities of a Vehicle Technician
- Work in ranges from servicing a vehicle to general vehicle repair.
- Good technical skills.
Skills and Qualifications of a Vehicle Technician
- We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Experience in a main dealer environment
- Strong industry knowledge
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Experience of using Kerridge or Pinnacle
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Full driving licence.
- This is a busy role within a large main dealership workshop and so it is essential that you have at least 3 year's experience in a similarly busy workshop environment.
Please contact Dawn Saxby-Willis @ Auto Skills or send your CV to Dawn.email@example.com Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile Friendly) 07552 244281 Please reference job number 24461