£10 - 14 per hour
0333 222 5978
8 months ago
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN (Level 3) Twilight Shift - 5:30pm - 11:30pm
SALARY between £10p/h - £14p/h + Bonus (Depending on experience and Qualification)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a LEVEL 3 - VEHICLE TECHNICIAN who is looking for an opportunity to develop their career within the Motor Industry. Our client is looking for a skilled Technician to work on Sales prep work and PDI's.
PREP TECHNICIAN - VEHICLE TECHNICIAN DUTIES
- ·All Prep Work for Sales
- Tyre fitting and wheel alignments
- ·Dealing with recalls and warranties
- ·Maintain a good level of efficiency without compromising quality
- ·Ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- ·Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- ·Detect and diagnose and additional faults for further repair
- ·Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with professional standards
- ·Fulfil all tasks to the customers’ complete satisfaction
- ·Always work to your best ability to promote and maintain a very high standard of customer care
- ·Excellent customer service skills
- ·Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- ·Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
- ·Self-motivation and enthusiasm
·An amazing attitude and great work ethic!
·Customer facing experience
·Relevant, Automotive City and Guilds or NVQ Qualification
·Large Independent Garage or Dealership experience
·A full Driving Licence
·Your own set of Tools
·Competitive bonus scheme based individual performance and customer satisfaction
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FURTHER TRAINING, SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT, if so, please apply now!!
To be considered for the vehicle technician vacancy candidates must have an NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent in vehicle maintenance and repair and a stable job history.
To apply please call or send your CV to Laura Gill – email@example.com - Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mobile – 07775 874 670