£30k per year
0333 222 5978
13 days ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor
Please note: You will also have to be able to do the following
·Use of Audatex and AUTOFLOW
·Assist 4-5 Team of front of house
·Able to assess and estimate all damaged vehicles
·Workshop Controller duties
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Talented and efficient Vehicle Damage Assessor to join this leading team.
Qualifications required for a Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Vehicle Damage Assessor and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Vehicle Damage Assessor within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Must have previous experience as a Vehicle Damage Assessor, ideally be ATA qualified and have an up to date Audatex certificate.
Duties of a Vehicle Damage Assessor:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Stefan Wyper @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) 07393 231596