£25k - 42k per year
0333 222 5978
4 days ago
Salary: £25,000pa up to £42,000pa (dependant on experience and skills) + OT
Working hours: 45 hours per week
Monday to Friday 07:00AM - 16:30PM + 10 hours OT
My client, an established main dealer is looking to employ an Van Technician / Mechanic / LCV Technician / Technician due to an ever-expanding work load.
Van Technician / Mechanic / LCV Technician / Technician duties:
• Required to work in busy workshop
• Must have at least 5 years experience and dealer experience would be an advantage
• City & Guilds / NVQ Level3 / IRTEC or a times served Van Technician / LCV Technician / Technician / Mechanic
• Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation & Trailer and Vehicle diagnostics
• Experience of on-site inspections and attending breakdowns preferable
• Driving licence Essential
Van Technician /Mechanic / LCV Technician / Technician general duties:
• Vehicle Inspections
• General Servicing
• Correction / repair of vehicle defects
• Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
• MOT Preparation / Presentation
• Completion of all required paper work
To apply for the Van Technician / Mechanic / LCV Technician / Technician please contact Heather Ainsworth @ Auto Skills or send your CV to Heather.Ainsworth@autoskills-uk.com
Or Call – 07776 658452 to speed up your application.
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.