£28k - 30k per year
0333 222 5978
5 months ago
My client, a very successful and busy independent garage in the West Midlands, is looking to employ a highly skilled, multi brand Technician / HGV Technician / Mechanic for their site.
Fully skilled Vehicle Technician / Technician / HGV Technician / Mechanic required to carry out the following duties:-
● General vehicle servicing and repairs including timing belts, clutches, engine repairs.
● Diagnostics and fault finding using methodical approach. (Experience using the following tools would be an advantage: BOSCH KTS, SNAP-ON, FORD IDS, AUTEL)
● MOT Testing advantageous but not essential.
● Role covers work on all makes of vehicles (predominantly Car and LCV although HGV an advantage but not essential).
● Ensure all chargeable labour, parts and fluids are recorded appropriately for each job.
● Provide our customers with sensational customer service.
● Candidate should be at least NVQ Level 3 qualified.
● Candidate should have at least 10 years experience in the automotive industry. Independent garage experience preferable.
● Experience working on LCV essential.
● Candidate should be fun and easy going with a hard work ethic and a focus on providing great customer service. A ‘can do’ attitude is essential and the ability to work in a team and work under pressure is a pre-requisite. Above all else, honesty and integrity is paramount.
● Circa £30,000 depending on skills and experience.
● Bonus Scheme
● Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm & Alternate Saturdays 8am – 12.30pm
To apply for this role call Dudley @ Autoskills UK on 07387 100 559