£27k - 34k per year
0333 222 5978
5 months ago
Salary: £27,000 to £34,000 per annum
40 Hours a week that can be worked early or later
Example shift patterns:
6am - 3pm Monday to Friday
7am - 4pm
8am - 5pm
Talented and efficient MET Technician/ Strip Fitter to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for an Strip Fitter
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of an Strip Fitter:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Stefan Wyper @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07393 231596 (mobile friendly)