£22k per year
0333 222 5978
13 days ago
MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
Talented and efficient MET Technician/ Strip Fitter to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Skilled & experienced car body Paint Sprayer required for full time vacancy. You will be familiar with water based paints & have extensive hands on experience in a car painting environment.
Key Tasks for a Vehicle Sprayer:
Prepare vehicles to be sprayed
- Mix paint to ensure a perfect match
- Spray painting vehicles
- Quality check on completion ensuring there are no defects
Experience and Requirements of a Paint Sprayer:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of paint spraying from start to finish and you must have experience in water based paints
- You will be an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Paint Technician with a stable history and must hold a - City Guilds qualification or equivalent
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques
Please contact Tim Langley @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 or 07901130517 (mobile friendly)