£12 per hour
0333 222 5978
23 days ago
£12ph (unbrella / LTD rate)
Talented and efficient Smart Repairer to join this leading team in a state of the art body shop. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Smart Repairer within a busy body shop and be a strong team player.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
- Ensure repairs meet the high-quality standards
Experience and Requirements:
The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Smart Repair from start to finish.
You will be an experienced with a stable history and must hold a City Guilds qualification or equivalent.
ATA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role.
You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Please contact Steve @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 - (mobile friendly) – 07464 491 097