£25k - 35k per year
0333 222 5978
26 days ago
Talented and efficient Smart Repairer to join this leading team in a state of the art body shop. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Smart Repairer within a busy body shop and be a strong team player.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
- Ensure repairs meet the high-quality standards
Experience and Requirements:
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Smart Repair from start to finish.
- You will be an experienced with a stable history and must hold a City Guilds qualification or equivalent.
- ATA qualification is desirable but not essential for this role.
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Please contact Ben Price @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 - (mobile friendly) – 07741163614