£33k - 43k per year
8 days ago
Smart Repairer required in Bournemouth
Salary: £33,000 - £43,000
Hours: 08:00 - 17:30
Our client is seeking a talented and efficient Smart Repairer to join this leading team working for a prestigious manufacturer. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- Are you a Smart Repairer looking for a new opportunity in Swindon?
The work will consist of repairing small to medium damage vehicles. Therefore, the work must be to the highest standards. The successful applicant will be trained to City and Guild level 3 or equivalent and used to using modern repair techniques and MUST have had experience in a similar role within the motor industry. Also hold a full driving licence. This is an on-going contract position.
We are looking for someone who can carry out warranty, transit damage and used car repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
- The Ideal applicant will be able to produce a high quality of Smart Repair from start to finish.
- You will ideally have a qualification such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA, although this is not essential
- You must have previous experience working as a Smart Repairer within a busy body shop and be a strong team player.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details