£35k - 40k per year
0333 222 5978
10 months ago
SERVICE MANAGER (MUST HAVE HGV EXPERIENCE )
- Responsibility for After sales results in accordance with the targets agreed with the Service Director.
- Initiation of the processes of change for optimising market exploitation by the provision of comprehensive services
- Implementation of After sales and other service concepts to increase customer loyalty
- Acquisition and customer care of key accounts
Decision-taking and Implementation
- Implementation of market strategy (e.g. increasing the number and value of maintenance contracts, setting up and development of added value products and services) for After sales service in agreement with the Company Directors.
- Ongoing optimisation of business processes in close agreement with Service Director, adoption of best practices from other service operations
- Tracking and extension of common interests with other parts of the business (Service, Sales, and Commercial Administration)
- Securing the QM system in the version documented in each case (using the Management Systems Documentation) and arrangement of corrective measures if required, as part of an ongoing process of change
- Ensuring the effective operation of the environmental policy within the framework of corporate guidelines and the delegation of specific responsibilities associated with this policy.
- Management of the Service Representatives including Technicians in the Branch.
- Control of qualifications and personnel development
- Analysis of customer accounts in order to maximise turnover and profit
-To ensure parts purchase, parts sales and profit margin targets are achieve
- Optimisation of workshop process or pipe line from the initiation of the job through to the issue of the invoice
-Responsible for decisions on goodwill and use of the good will budget
-Ensuring all Human Resources information including daily time sheets are shared and supplied in a timely manner.
-To conduct customer visits to increase the customer base and maintain relationships with existing customers.
-To ensure compliance with BOOST programme
-Carry out Appraisals on all Service personnel.
-Dealing with customer complaints and requests for information in a timely manner.
-To staff regarding all relevant provisions and regulations of the law and public authorities
-To staff regarding the requirements of the Quality Management system and quality targets and their implementation
-To staff regarding the requirements of the environment management system, the environmental goals, and the corresponding instruction of the staff
-To staff regarding Warranty and R & M policies and changes
-To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
-To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required
-To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
-To comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
-Inter cultural Competence
No Authority to:
·Grant credit beyond defined company policy
·Supply rental/loan cars on behalf of the dealership, outside company policy
·Authorise warranty (new or used) outside company policy
General user of: Microsoft office packages, workshop loading, and parts management systems.
Detailed knowledge and understanding of the truck industry in terms of service, parts and parts sales.
Degree level or equivalent
In Return you will be rewarded with an annual salary of £35,000-£40,000 depending on experience plus bonus plus company car working Hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM (Depending on business needs) if you are interested in this role please call Will @ Autoskills Uk 07741658532 or apply with an up to date CV.