£25k - 27k per year
0333 222 5978
8 months ago
Service Advisor Maidstone
My client, a well-established Commercial Vehicle has an exciting opportunity. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times, and is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
Main Job Function:
As Service Advisor you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. Receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person, and successfully convert these into bookings maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products. To accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks as a Service Advisor include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers` needs
• Advise on time-scales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
Salary depends on experience
For the service advisor role is excellent IT skills.
Experience within a Commercial Vehicle environment is an advantage but Automotive experience is essential.Kerridge would be an advantage but is not essential.
A willingness and enthusiasm to succeed and a drive to be the best.
For Further details please Call Will at Autoskills on 07741658532 .
or apply on line with an up to date CV.