£19.8k - 20k per year + £30-£35k OTE
0333 222 5978
10 months ago
Service Advisor – (Automotive)
North East London
Salary between £19,000pa - £20,000pa
OTE / Bonus up to £30,000pa - £35,000pa
Are you an experienced Service Advisor who is looking to work for a company that matches your ambitions to offer an exceptional customer service?
Would you like to be a big player in a small team?
Do you want to work for a well-known brand that has a great reputation within the Automotive sector?
Are you looking to work for company that supports you and offers you career progression?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor for a key role within a dealership based in North East London. This role is an opportunity to work in a small team with fantastic earning potential for the right candidate.
Working for a well-known brand you will be you will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing / maintaining. Ideal candidates will have previous dealership experience as a Service Advisor.
Engaging with customers face to face and over the phone to arrange services for their vehicles, arranging job cards for technicians using specialist systems, maximising up selling opportunities with customers, offering an outstanding and thorough service for customers.
Your duties will include;
- As the front of the business you will always need be pleasant and helpful to customers and colleagues ensuring that personal appearance is of the highest.
- Ensure great communications between multiple departments ensuring a smooth flow of work.
- Allocating workloads subject to availability and competence of technicians to maximise productivity
- Build positive relationships with the customer updating them frequently and reacting quickly to resolve any issues or variations to promise.
- Data capture from customers to promote future offers and discounts
- To up sell products and service plans to customers.
- Ensure customer comments are fed back to appropriate people
- Adhere to company procedures and brand standards.
- Complete invoices accurately, clearly and quickly.
- Check that all authorised work has been completed and charged. Handle all forms of payment accurately.
- Agree appropriate vehicle collection and delivery arrangements with customers
- Ensure allocated work is correctly programmed and that accurate information is passed to the workshop
Ideal candidates will;
- Have previously worked as a Service Advisor
- A passion for delivering a high level of customer services
- Previous car dealership experience
- Target driven and the will to succeed
To apply please express your interest via a call or send your CV to Lawrence Willmott – email@example.com - Tel: 0333 222 5978 (Mobile Friendly) Mobile – 07387 103209