£22k - 25k per year
0333 222 5978
12 days ago
Salary: £22,000pa up to £25,000pa
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 16:30pm (subject to change)
- Are you an experienced commercial administrator?
- Do you have experience of Kerridge?
- Do you have experience chasing purchase order’s?
Organised and energetic Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist required for a successful workshop in Widnes.
Responsibility for a Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist:
- Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
- Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
- Control & monitor clock machine with reference to start time, breaks, and finish times.
- Ensure that the parts are available for the job at the correct time.
- Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
- Raise and process invoices.
- Following up on all outstanding work in progress (WIP).
- Liaise with customers regarding scheduling and completion of work.
- Update customers regarding any extra authority required and forwarding estimates as required.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
The successful candidate will have recent or previous experience as an commercial Service Administrator and experience with Kerridge / ADP Autoline.
To apply, please send your CV quoting Service Administrator to Sam Barber
Or call Mob: 07717 130 053
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.