£20k per year
0333 222 5978
19 days ago
Monday to Friday with flexible start and finish times.
Organised and energetic Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist required for a successful workshop in Cardiff.
As our clients Service Administrator, you will assist the Depot Manager to manage the workshop to ensure a profitable & efficient site that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Responsibility for a Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist:
• Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
• Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
• Control & monitor clock machine with reference to start time, breaks, and finish times.
• Ensure that the parts are available for the job at the correct time
• Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
• Raise and process invoices
• Liaise with customers regarding scheduling and completion of work.
• Update customers regarding any extra authority required and forwarding estimates as required.
• Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within the motor trade.
To apply, please send your CV to Heather Ainsworth
Or call her on 07776 658452 if you have any questions/to speed up your application
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.