£20k - 23k per year
5 days ago
Salary: £20,000pa up to £23,000pa + OTE
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 17.00pm
Saturday 07.00am – 13.00pm
Organised and energetic Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist required for a successful workshop in Crawley.
As our clients Service Administrator, you will assist the Depot Manager to manage the workshop to ensure a profitable & efficient site that meets and exceeds customer expectations.
Responsibility for a Service Administrator / Service Advisor / Service Receptionist:
• Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
• Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
• Control & monitor clock machine with reference to start time, breaks, and finish times.
• Ensure that the parts are available for the job at the correct time
• Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
• Raise and process invoices
• Liaise with customers regarding scheduling and completion of work.
• Update customers regarding any extra authority required and forwarding estimates as required.
• Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
To apply, please send your CV quoting Service Administrator to Will Collier
Or call on Mob: 07741 658 532
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.