£24k - 26k per year
3 months ago
Recovery driver required in Bristol
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Hours: 40-45 hour weeks
An exciting opportunity for a Recovery Driver to join the team. The role involves collecting accident damaged and end-of-life vehicles from body shops, garages and private households as well as delivering vehicles throughout the UK.
- Are you a experienced 7.5 tonne recovery driver looking for a new opportunity?
HGV Class licence driving experience is essential. You must hold a clean driving license, preferably with a C1E entitlement.
The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and comfortable working in a busy fast-moving environment.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for Class 2 Driver role:
- Dealing with driver queries.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles and movements on site
- Liaising with Workshop for vehicle services.
- Liaising with vehicle swaps regarding traffic flow and movements at peak times.
- Loading and unloading of vehicle transporters and recovery trucks.
- Excellent communication skills / Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach on site.
- HGV Class 2 Driving license.
- 7.5 tonne experience (recovery truck driving experience)
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – email@example.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741163614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details