£18 per hour + Lots of overtime available
0333 333 5978
18 days ago
Job Role: PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Hourly Rate: £18.00
Working hours: Late shift - 18:00 - 02:00 - Monday - Friday Week One / Tuesday - Saturday Week Two
My client, a well-established transport business is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer to work in their workshop facility in Southampton.
PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer role involves:
- Vehicle Inspections.
- Correction of running vehicle defects.
- Pre-Planned Servicing, maintenance and repair on the vehicle fleet.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
The successful PSV Technician / Bus Mechanic / HGV Technician / PSV Engineer will have the following;
- Level Three qualified / Apprentice trained heavy vehicle engineer
- Detailed knowledge of all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair
- Auto Electrical & Hydraulic experience would be beneficial but not essential
To make an application for this role, get in touch as soon as possible. Either apply for the role via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills-UK on 07552 3676 840.