£11 per hour
0333 222 5978
4 months ago
Based in Tilbury
Salary: £11ph (LTD / Umbrella rate) + Overtime / Bonus
Are you a skilled Vehicle Technician / PDI Technician looking for a new opportunity?
A Great role for an Experienced Vehicle Technician / PDI Technician has opened within one of our well established clients at their distribution centre based in Essex. This position is ideal for vehicle technicians looking to stay within the motor trade but looking to get off the tools within the PDI Department. The ideal candidate will be used to working within a fast paced enviroment whilst delivering first class results. As a PDI Technician you will have a keen eye for detail and must be physically fit
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a PDI Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for carrying out Pre-Delivery inspections, road tests and any associated paperwork.
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified to City & Guilds standards / NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Franchise / Large independent Garage / Dealership experience as a Vehicle Technician
- Experience within PDI is desirable
- Own Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
VEHICLE TECHNICIAN BENEFITS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Monday - Friday 40 hours per week + overtime + (yearly bonus / christmas hamper)
- Overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Uniform is provided and a company lease vehicle is available after a qualifying period.
To express your interested or to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Steve on 07464491097 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org