£19k - 21k per year
0333 222 5978
3 months ago
Body Shop Parts Person
The successful applicant will have Body shop experience, can deliver high levels of customer care both face-to-face and on the telephone, work well in a team and under their own initiative and thrive under pressure working to tight deadlines and be confident in up-selling to maximise bonus opportunities. They are looking for a strong team player.
- Excellent computer literacy and administration skills
- Great organisation and ability to communicate well
- Flexible in approach
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a team frame work
- Ability to take instruction
- Compliance to Policies and Procedures
- First point of contact dealing with Parts enquiries and orders
- Maintaining stock levels in the stores
- Ordering specialist parts as they are required
- Undertaking inventory checks to make sure all-parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed.
- To serve the customer in a polite and responsible manner and to ensure that payment is made to the Company's requirements and policies at that time.
- To ensure Technicians are served as quickly as possible.
- Parts that require ordering are obtained as quickly and economically prudent to do so.
- All parts to be recorded prior to the Technician receiving them and booked out through the computer terminal as soon as possible.
- All stock and orders to be checked against delivery and advice noted and located.
- All discrepancies noted and relevant action taken for credits.
- All parts requiring new location to be listed, locations given and entered on the computer as soon as possible after receipt.
- All paperwork relating to returns to be completed as soon as possible and returned to the manufacturer.
- All warranty labels to be checked against parts and discrepancies notified to Service.
- Labels to be attached to parts, recorded, packaged and stored in designated area.
- To record and report any stock discrepancies to the manager
- To attend an annual stock check and required to do perpetual stock checks all year around as required
Please contact Ben Price @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 – 07741163614 - (mobile friendly)