£28k - 34k per year + OTE £40,000
0333 222 5978
12 days ago
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 per annum (Basic) plus individual Bonus OTE
·A much Higher basic available if able to also do MET duties
Hours: Flexible - 8 hours a day i.e. 6 - 2.30pm or 8 - 4.30pm
·Must have more than 7 years experience
·Ability to use Car-o-Liner
·Able to do Heavy Crash Repair
Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Stefan Wyper @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) 07393 231596