£21k - 26.5k per year + Overtime at Time and Half
4 months ago
39 Hours a week - 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
£21,000 to £26,500 per annum - all overtime paid at time and half
Talented and efficient Panel Beater to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Stefan Wyper @ Auto Skills or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07393 231596 (mobile friendly)