£25k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 + Overtime
Monday to Friday 07:00 – 16:30hrs 45 hours per week
Our client, a well-established Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop is currently looking for a HGV Panel Beater / Commercial Vehicle Panel Beater / Panel Beater to join their busy Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop in Wolverhampton.
You will be repairing damaged commercial vehicles in line with the manufacturer’s specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques. You will be expected to carry out warranty, transit damage and used commercial vehicle and van repairs using factory approved products and techniques.
You will also need to know and be aware of the products whilst following the correct repair techniques.
Essential Skills & Qualifications for HGV Panel Beater / Commercial Vehicle Panel Beater / Panel Beater role:
·You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification.
·You must have previous experience working as a Commercial Vehicle Panel Beater within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation.
·You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of commercial vehicle repair techniques.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• All types of vehicle repair to car, vans and Commercial Vehicles following current methods
• Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard
• Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
• Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
• Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
• Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
• Previous experience working on vehicles
• Own tools required
To apply, please send your CV quoting Panel Beater to Dudley Pine
Or call Mob: 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.