£14.50 - 14.50 per hour
0333 222 5978
12 months ago
Great Opportunity for an Experienced Paint Sprayer
Role: Body Shop Paint Sprayer
Salary: Basic up to £14.50ph (Umbrella / LTD rate) + O/T
Full time contract position
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Body Shop Paint Sprayer to join a busy workshop / prep centre in the Banbury area.
Our client is currently in need of a highly experienced body shop Paint Sprayer to carry out high-quality repairs of their vehicles.
This position operates in our Bodyshop / Prep Centre reporting into the Manager. You will need a determination to deliver and exceed customer expectations by ensuring the vehicles are at the exceptional standard expected by our clients in a busy and often demanding environment.
We are seeking an experienced body shop Paint sprayer who can confidently demonstrate their ability to meet challenging deadlines and work as part of a team to ensure targets are met.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform all refinish procedures ensuring all formulations, preparation, top coating and curing are met with the correct application, process, timing and material usage
- Ensure colour libraries are updated and maintained and select, match and mix colours
- Ensure areas to be treated are properly masked out and where necessary, apply primer application to areas requiring treatment
- Identify rectification issues and report them to Line Manager
- Quality control checks carried out on completion to ensure no defects on work
- Consistently utilise all required safety equipment and P.P.E. and adhere to all requirements for hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal
- Regular maintenance of booths and filters to ensure safe running of ovens
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Full UK driving licence with no major offences
- A relevant qualification i.e. ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds
- A minimum of two years’ experience
This is a challenging role that calls for a variety of skill bases, subsequently; we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong attention to detail whilst working within a demanding environment and someone who is able to work as part of a team and independently when required.
In order to be successful, you must have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role. You will also need plenty of self-motivation and good attention to detail.
To apply and for more details send your CV to Steve @ Autoskills-UK
Call: 07464 491 097