£38k - 40k per year
0333 222 5978
9 months ago
Mobile HGV Technician
Covering Oxford to High Wycombe Area
An exciting new Mobile HGV Technician vacancy has arisen for a skilled Mobile HGV Technician joining a friendly and large commercial company.
Mobile HGV Technician Key Accountabilities:
• To attend breakdowns and defects issues.
• Complete jobs efficiently and effectively reducing the need for 3rd party call outs.
• Ensuring vehicle issues are fixed and resolved in a timely manner using best cost models through our client's approved supplier network.
• Liaising with our internal network which will include; Fleet Management Support Centre, Support Services Control Centre and the Directly Managed Service Centre.
• To be an ambassador for the company in a customer facing role.
• Identify and advise the supervisor of any additional work required.
• Adhere to Health, Safety & Environmental guidelines.
• Completion, in a detailed and appropriate manner, of all relevant paperwork.
• Carry out any other relevant duties as instructed by the line manager
This is a large commercial vehicle fleet company dealing in trucks, vans, refrigerated units, municipal vehicles and any experience in these would be an advantage.
To be successful in this Mobile HGV Technician role you will need to be/have:
• either NVQ level 3 or City and Guild equivalent, however time served will be considered.
• The job holder will have previous experience within a high-pressure environment (or similar) dealing with emergency and non-emergency vehicle assistance.
• A team player with excellent work ethic.
Driving License - A HGV Class 2 License is essential.
The successful Mobile HGV Technician applicant will earn £15.50 per hour . The role also comes with a fully expensed company van.
Plenty of overtime at 1.5.
Call out fees
Opportunity to make a lot of money for the right Mobile HGV Technician – in excess of £40000.00!!!
Please call Russ at Autoskills UK for further details on 07788318689, or send an up to date CV to Russell.email@example.com , alternatively apply on line.