£28k - 32k per year + £35,500
4 months ago
MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum and OTE Bonus £2,800 to £3,200
Talented and efficient MET Technician/ Strip Fitter to join this leading team. You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers’ specifications within a state of the art body shop, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
Qualifications required for an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA).
- You must have previous experience working as a MET Technician/ Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
Duties of an MET Technician/ Strip Fitter:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
Please contact Stefan Wyper @ Auto Skills or send CV to email@example.com
Or Call - 0333 222 5978 / 07393 231596 (mobile friendly)