£26k - 36k per year
0333 222 5978
7 days ago
MET Strip Fitter
Strip Fitter required for an accident repair centre in Bath
Salary & Bonus: £26,000 - £36,000+
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
- Do you have previous experience as a Strip Fitter?
- Are you looking for a new challenge working within a busy accident repair centre?
- Do you have a strong work ethic with a reliable personality?
You will be dismantling and reassembling accident-damaged vehicles in line with manufacturers' specifications and to the high standards expected by our customers.
You will be working within a state-of-the-art workshop, utilising modern equipment and techniques
Essential Skills & Qualifications for MET Strip Fitter:
- You will have ideally served a recognised apprenticeship as an MET Strip Fitter and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / VCQ / SVQ / ATA) although individuals who have trained on-the-job or via other routes will also be considered
- You must have previous experience working as an MET Strip Fitter within a busy body shop and be a strong team player
- You will work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair
To apply, please call or send your CV to Ben Price – Ben.Price@autoskills-uk.com
Tel: 0333 222 5978 (mobile friendly) Mob: 07741 163 614
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details