£28k - 32k per year
3 months ago
Salary: £28,000pa up to £32,000pa + OTE
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
LCV Technician / Van Technician /Technician required for a thriving Commercial Company in Millbrook.
Our client is looking to hire a LCV Technician / Van Technician / Technician due to an ever-expanding work load.
As an LCV Technician / Van Technician / Technician you will need to service and repair vehicles in a safe and economical manner employing such skills and knowledge as may be required, including the ability to diagnose fault with the minimum supervision.
Alongside service, adjust and repair vehicles or components using the tools and equipment provided in safe and proper way, efficiently and within the allocated time and to the required standard.
LCV Technician / Van Technician / Technician requires:
• Required to work in busy Trailer/LCV workshop
• Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation & Trailer and Vehicle diagnostics
• Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of predominantly trailers but also LCV
• Experience of on-site inspections and attending breakdowns preferable
• Driving licence Essential
LCV Technician / Van Technician / Technician general duties:
• Vehicle Inspections
• General Servicing
• Correction / repair of vehicle defects
• Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
• MOT Preparation / Presentation
• Completion of all required paper work
To apply, please call or send your CV to Will Collier
Will.email@example.com or call her on 07741658532 if you have any questions/to speed up your application
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details