£28k - 35k per year + Overtime
0333 222 5978
5 months ago
Salary: £28,000 - £45,000 DOE and Overtime levels
Working hours: 45 hours per week plus overtime
Day shift: Monday to Friday 14:00 to 22:00
My client are looking for an HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic due to an ever-expanding work load.
HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic requires:
• Required to work in busy workshop
• Must have at least 5 years experience and dealer experience would be an advantage
• City & Guilds / NVQ Level3 / IRTEC or a times served LCV Technician
• Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation & Trailer and Vehicle diagnostics
• Experience of on-site inspections and attending breakdowns preferable
• Driving licence Essential
HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic general duties:
• Vehicle Inspections
• General Servicing
• Correction / repair of vehicle defects
• Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
• MOT Preparation / Presentation
• Completion of all required paper work
So, if you are HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic looking for a new position, job security and the opportunity to further your knowledge and skill set, then apply now.
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Heather Ainsworth at Heather.Ainsworth@autoskills-uk.com
or call 07776 658452 if you have any questions / to speed up your application.
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.