£45k - 50k per year
0333 333 5978
26 days ago
Job Role: DAY SHIFT HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Northampton
Working Hours: 18:00 - 06:00 - Wednesday - Saturday
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £42,000 basic annual salary Yearly on target earnings of £50,000 +
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic on a DAY SHIFT rotation working Wednesday - Saturday from 06:00 - 18:00 at their purpose built workshop facility in Northampton.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians / HGV Mechanics, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the 'O' licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic will have the following attributes;
- Ideally holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ). However, my client will consider L2 qualified candidates with detailed experience in the industry.
- Be computer literate & have experience of diagnostic tooling
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of Truck & Trailer Maintenance
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn't essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.