£39k - 40k per year
0333 222 5978
16 days ago
Salary: (£16.50 /17.00 per hour dependant on HGV Licence)
Working hours: 46 hours per week
18:00PM – 06:00AM (4 on 4 off Nights)
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Diesel Fitter / Diesel Mechanic for busy Commercial Vehicle Fleet Company.
Our client due to expansion is recruiting an HGV Technician to join the onsite workforce.
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Diesel Fitter / Diesel Mechanic will need the following:
• Required to work in busy HGV workshop
• Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation & Trailer and Vehicle diagnostics
• Work to include carrying out service and maintenance of HGV/ LGV and Trailers
• Experience of on-site inspections
• Driving licence Essential
HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Diesel Fitter / Diesel Mechanic general duties:
• Vehicle Inspections
• General Servicing
• Correction / repair of vehicle defects
• Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
• MOT Preparation / Presentation
• Completion of all required paper work
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / Diesel Fitter / Diesel Mechanic must be fully qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ Level3 and own tools.
To apply, please contact Will Collier @ Auto Skills or send CV to Will.Collier@autoskills-uk.com
Or Call – 07741658532
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.