£28k - 29k per year
0333 222 5978
3 months ago
Salary: £16 to £17 per hour + Overtime available at time and a half
DAY SHIFT - 37 hours per week
Week 1 6:00am – 13:30pm
Week 2 9:30am – 17:00pm
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a successful workshop in Aylesbury.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Dudley Pine
Or call Mob: 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.