£35k per year
0333 222 5978
about 2 months ago
Salary: £35,000pa + Overtime at high rates
Monday to Friday 7:00am - 17:00pm (40 hours per week)
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a successful workshop in Avonmouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
- Level 3 or equivalent
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Class 2 licence
- Experience working on tippers, tipper grabs or beaver handles
- Diagnostic experience
Benefits for the HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic:
- Death in Service payout: two times annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- On-site kitchen facilities
To apply, please send your CV to Heather Ainsworth
Or call her on 07776 658452 if you have any questions/to speed up your application
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.