£35k - 40k per year
0333 222 5978
12 days ago
Salary: £35,000pa up to £40,000pa
Working hours (split shits):
6:00am - 14:00pm
14:00pm - 22:00pm
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a successful workshop in Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Will Collier
Or call on Mob: 07741 658 532
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.