£26k - 28k per year
0333 222 5978
3 months ago
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 Depending on Experience + Overtime
Week1: Monday to Friday 06:00am – 14:30pm
Week 2: Monday to Friday 14:00pm – 22:30pm
Saturday 08:00am – 12:00pm
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a successful workshop in Sleaford.
My client, one of Lincolnshire’s most successful Commercial Vehicle Main Dealers is looking to recruit an experienced and skill full HGV Technician for the state-of-the-art facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
Company benefits HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic include:
- Active Main Dealer training courses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Opportunity to take Class 1
To apply, please send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Dudley Pine
Or call Mob: 07387 100 559
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.