£27,500 - 34,250 per year
0333 222 5978
18 days ago
Salary: £27,500pa up to £34,250pa + plus overtime readily available at time and a half
Day & Late rotating shift + Saturday mornings on a rota basis paid at time and a half
Motivated and Enthusiastic HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic required for a successful workshop in Newport.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV join a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees.
The HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role involves:
- Routine vehicle maintenance to VOSA standards.
- Preparation and presentation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection.
- Diagnosing of vehicles diagnostic equipment.
- Good housekeeping and H&S requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed.
Required for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic role:
- Level 3 / City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician
- HGV licence is an advantage
- Diagnostic experience
To apply, please send your CV to Heather Ainsworth
Or call her on 07776 658452 if you have any questions/to speed up your application
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.